Thompson & Morgan Cauliflower Winter Aalsmeer
An improved 'Armado April' type. Cauliflower Winter Aalsmeer shows outstanding winter hardiness and produces well-protected, creamy white heads of good depth and weight. Matures gradually throughout April so extends the harvesting period. RHS AGM winner.
Sowing time: May to mid June. Sow seeds thinly in a well-prepared seedbed, 12mm (¬Ωin ) deep. Keep watered during dry weather.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle, about 5 weeks from sowing, allowing a minimum of 6cm (2ft) between plants in the row and 75cm (3in) between rows. Firm in well and keep watered until established. Net against pigeons and cabbage caterpillars.
Top dress with nitrogen feed during late February.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.