Thompson & Morgan Cosmos Double Click
The best quality, award winning, double and semi double mixed Cosmos ever! A colourful blend, including rosy-red, white and pink shades. Ideal planted in small drifts, adding height and colour to cottage and annual borders. Height: 90-100cm (36-40 inches).
Sow March to May on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which usually takes 7-14 days. Do not exclude light as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 45cm (18in) apart.
Prefers a sunny position in light, well-drained soil.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer to Autumn
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 65
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.