Thompson & Morgan Courgette Dunja F1 Hybrid (Organic)
Enjoy huge yields of glossy, dark green, cylindrical courgettes that can be harvested throughout the summer. This vigorous variety has an open bushy habit, making picking particularly easy. Courgette ‘Dunja’ also has good tolerance to powdery mildew making it a useful garden variety.
Sow seeds from mid-April to early June, 20mm (½in) deep in 7cm pots or cells, using multi-purpose compost. Place in a propagator at 20-25°C (68-77˚F) until germination which takes up to 7 days. Seeds can also be sown outdoors in warm soil from May. It is tolerant to Yellow Mosaic Virus and Powdery Mildew.
Plant out into rich, moist, well prepared soil once frost risk has passed, 60cm (23in) apart each way. Keep well watered and harvest regularly to ensure continuous cropping.
To continue the organic life cycle of these seeds, gardeners should follow recognised organic growing methods, avoiding the use of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.