Thompson & Morgan Courgette Tricolour F1
Courgette Tricolour is a unique mix of three F1 Hybrid varieties. Each plant producing in abundance, throughout the summer, flavoursome, shiny, round shaped courgettes of either pale green, dark green or bright yellow on vigorous bushy plants. Delicious eaten raw, stuffed or boiled.
Sow seeds April to May under glass to transplant outdoors or sow mid-May to early June outdoors. Sow seed 2cm (¾in) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of good seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 21-25C (70-77F) until germination, which takes 5 to 7 days. Can also be sown direct outdoors once the soil has warmed and all risk of frost has passed, 2.5cm (1in) deep at 75cm (30in) apart, in rows 75cm (30in) apart.
Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out once frost risk has passed, allowing 75cm (3in) apart each way. Feed with potash fertiliser once fruiting commences. Water and pick fruits regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.