Thompson & Morgan Cucumber Bella F1 Hybrid
A vigorous plant habit and excellent powdery mildew resistance makes this a reliable variety for the home gardener. ‚Bella‚ produces good crops of bitter-free fruits of about 35cm (14in) in length with that true cucumber taste often missing in shop-bought fruits.
Sow 1cm deep, in 7cm (3in) pots of free-draining compost. Place in a propagator and keep at a temperature of around 20-25C (68-77F) until germination, usually 5-7 days.
When first true leaves develop, transplant into 13cm (5in) pots. Finally, plant into 25cm (10in) pots or into growbags. Grow on at a minimum of 15C (59F). Train along wire, allowing the main shoot to reach the tip. Pinch out growing point and allow two si
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: May, June, July, August
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.