Thompson & Morgan Cucumber Marketmore (Organic)
This is a reliable outdoor trailing cucumber variety, producing large yields of 20cm (8in) long, dark-skinned fruits from July when harvested regularly. Plants show some resistance to powdery and downy mildew. Do not remove the male flowers.
Sow seed 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in 7.5cm (3in) pots of free-draining compost. Place pots in a propagator or seal in a polythene bag and keep at 21-25C (70-77F) until after germination which usually takes 7-10 days.
Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out 1m (3ft) apart after all risk of frost is gone. Do not remove the male flowers. Best grown outdoors to trail on the soil. Pick fruits regularly when small to ensure continuous cropping. Feed and water regularly for increased yields.
To continue the organic life cycle of these seeds, gardeners should follow recognised organic growing methods, avoiding the use of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 15
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.