Thompson & Morgan Dahlia Bishops Children
A fiery mix of such striking colour, yet with the innocent flower faces of Bishop's Children. Mid-height, and blends extremely well into borders. However, be warned that a colour eruption may occur! Spectacular in bedding and containers, and as a cut flower. Height: 60-75cm (24-30 inches). Planting distance 12-18 inches.
Sow February to april. Germinate at 20-30C (68-86F) on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost. Apply a layer of compost or vermiculite, 6mm (¬ºin) deep. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 7-21 days. Do not exclude light at any stage, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler, well lit conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 3cm (12in) apart.
Prefers a moist, well drained soil in full sun. Tubers may be lifted and overwintered frost free for use the following year.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.