Thompson & Morgan Delphinium Pacific Hybrids Mixed
A justifiably famous and reliable strain that will flower in the summer from an early sowing producing strong spikes of mainly semi-double blooms in a wide colour range on sturdy stems. Flowers early summer. Height 4-5 feet.
Sow from late winter to early summer 3mm (1/8in) deep in John Innes Seed Compost. Make sure that the compost is moist but not wet and seal in a polythene bag until after germination which usually takes 1-3 months at 10-13C (50-55F).
Transplant when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots.
Later plant out 6cm (2ft) apart into a deep rich well drained soil in a sunny position with some shelter. They can also be sown outdoors in spring where they are to flower.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 110
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.