Thompson & Morgan Dwarf Bean TendergreenAsk a Question
Matures early and is productive over a long season. Dwarf Bush Bean Tendergreen is of great value for fresh use or freezing. Pods are fleshy, meaty, stringless, fibreless and snap cleanly.
For an early crop sow seeds in heat in March-April roughly 6 weeks before the last expected frost. Sow individually in 7.5cm (3in) pots at 18-21C (65-70F). Otherwise sow seeds outdoors in succession from mid April to mid July after all danger of frost. Sensitive to low soil temperatures, so delay sowing until the soil has warmed up. Sow 7.5cm (3in) apart in rows 5cm (2in) deep and 45cm (18in) apart.
Thin out or transplant to 15cm (6in) apart. Hoe regularly and keep well watered and mulched in dry spells.
Harvest regularly while the pods are still young for the best crops.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 80
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.