Thompson & Morgan Green Manure Grazing Rye
Sow August to October. Do not confuse with ryegrass. An excellent nitrogen lifter. Produces an extensive root system and plenty of leaf growth to suppress weeds and improve soil structure. Continues to grow during cold weather. Ideal for overwintering to dig in during spring.
Sow from August to October to overwinter to dig or rotovate in spring. Roughly dig over the soil removing any weeds. Lightly tread over the soil. Broadcast (scatter) the seed over the soil surface and carefully rake the soil and water well in. During dry periods it may be necessary to water until the green manure establishes.
Slower growing to provide a lush carpet of leaves which continue to grow over winter and produce an extensive root system to store nutrients. Dig in or rotovate in spring.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Green Manure
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 80
- Measured By: Gram
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.