Thompson & Morgan Herb Bouquet Dill
An exquisite dwarf form of this special, architectural plant. However, the charm of the original is not lost, as the ferny foliage is highly attractive and most delicate. Dill Bouquet is surprisingly compact, making it ideal for container growing. Excellent in the herb garden, and ideal for windowsill growing. Dill Bouquet is easy to grow.
Sow seeds April to July, in successive sowings. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 15cm (6in) apart. Can also be sown at 20-30C (68-86F) on the surface of a free draining, damp seed compost. Apply a fine sprinkling of vermiculite and place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag until after germination. Do not exclude light at any stage.
Thin seedlings when large enough to handle to 5cm (2in) apart. Transplant into trays and then eventually plant out, 15cm (6in) apart or into containers.
Prefers a well drained soil in full sun Harvest as and when required.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.