Thompson & Morgan Herb Coriander (Organic)Ask a Question
Quick growing, hugely popular and essential annual herb, grown for its fresh young leaves. The young leaves of coriander (often called ‘Cilantro’) can be finely chopped and added to curries, sauces, chutneys and salads.
Sow March to August outdoors, directly into well prepared soil in full sun. Sow thinly, 13mm (½in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Or sow indoors in pots on the windowsill for fresh leaves virtually all year round.
Thin seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart. Plants can quickly run to flower if not kept watered and regular sowings are required for a constant supply. Height to 60cm (23in), best grown as ‘baby leaf’ harvested when 10cm (4in) high.
HARVESTING: May to sharp frosts outdoors, all year indoors.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: January to December
- No of Seeds: 125
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.