Has a flavour all its own in both leaves and seeds. Dill is excellent in sauces, salads, soups etc. Dill leaves can replace parsley, tarragon and mint in sauces.
Sow seeds from spring to summer at monthly intervals for a regular supply of fresh leaves, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart in ordinary garden soil which has been raked to a fine tilth.
Thin out the seedlings to 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.They prefer full sun and ordinary garden soil and the leaves are ready to be picked 6-8 weeks after sowing. For a crop of seeds sow in spring to give the plants time to develop.A-Z - VVegetableHardyAnnualJune to September500seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.