Thompson & Morgan Herb Parsley Plain Leaved (Sheeps) 2
(French Parsley) The true variety, Plain Leaved Parsley is absolutely unsurpassed for flavour. Companion Plant: Said to improve the health and vigour of roses and tomatoes when grown next to them. Height: 30-60cm (12-24in).
Grow in ordinary soil in sun or part shade, but for best results prefers a rich moist soil. Soak seeds overnight before sowing. Sow seeds outdoors from spring to mid summer, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin out to 23cm (9in) apart. To harvest, pick over all the plants regularly to encourage fresh growth.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to November
- No of Seeds: 1000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.