Thompson & Morgan Herb Rocket
A little known but very useful salad plant, Rocket can be used raw in salads or cooked lightly when it makes a delicious spinach substitute. Late summer sowings of Rocket will carry on cropping into the winter if the plants are protected by cloches.
Sow seeds from April to July in any good fertile, well drained soil. Sow seeds thinly 6mm (¬ºin) deep in drills spaced 45-60cm (18-24in) apart.
When the seedlings are large enough to handle thin out to 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.
Pick the young leaves as required over the whole row rather than just one or two plants as this would weaken them. As the flower buds appear pinch them out to prolong cropping.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to October
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.