Thompson & Morgan Larkspur T&M Improved Mixed
The finest of strains of this lovely flower with a wider colour range than other varieties and a more base branching habit. Beautiful plants for the border providing a good display of colour throughout the summer. Rich feathery green foliage and flowers which are excellent for cutting. Flowers summer. Height 60-75cm (24-30in).
Best sown where they are to flower in spring, or late summer/early autumn for overwintering. Sow 3mm (1/8in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart in well cultivated soil which has been raked to a fine tilth.
Thin out the seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart. They will grow best in sun and in a deep rich, moist yet well drained soil.
On heavy soils autumn sown plants are best overwintered in a coldframe and planted out in spring.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.