Thompson & Morgan Lavatera Twins Hot Pink
Adds a hint of satin to your borders. Bushy plants become smothered in a beautiful array of fully round, hot pink blooms. Stunning in borders or containers on a sunny patio.
Sow seed on the surface of a good, free-draining, damp seed compost and cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculte. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 18-23C (65-75F) until after germination which usually takes 14-21 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings, when large enough to handle, into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 30-45cm (12-18in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 25
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.