Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Little GemAsk a Question
One of the earliest varieties to mature. Lettuce Little Gem produces small compact plants which are packed with a crisp sweet heart and little outside leaf. Lettuce Little Gem is very useful for cloches too.
Sow seeds thinly from spring to mid summer 6mm (¬ºin) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart. A moist well drained fertile soil which has had plenty of compost dug in the previous autumn is best. In very hot weather it is best to water the soil before sowing and sow during the early afternoon. An early spring sowing under cloches will provide a really early crop.
Thin out gradually to 23cm (9in) apart.A-Z - VVegetableHalf hardyAnnualJune to September1000seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.