Thompson & Morgan Lettuce Maureen
A darker green with a smoother leaved Little Gem type with very good resistance to downy mildew. Commercial quality variety with very good uniformity, compact habit, attractive darker leaf colour and firm hearts which remain in condition over a prolonged harvesting period.
Sow thinly, successionally every 3 or 4 weeks, 1cm (1/2in) deep, in drills 25-30cm (10-12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 20cm (8in) apart. Water well during dry periods for best quality heads and to reduce bolting (running to seed).
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: AGM Range
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 175
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.