Thompson & Morgan Marigold Strawberry Blonde (French)
‚Strawberry Blonde‚ has high weather tolerance ensuring a long season of colour in beds, borders and containers. Great as a ‚mixer‚ but it truly comes into its own when planted en masse in drifts or blocks, bringing pink shades to the marigold colour palette for the very first time.
Sow in spring at 21-24C (70-75F) in a good seed compost. Lightly cover the seed with compost or vermiculite and keep the soil damp but not wet. Germination usually takes 5-14 days.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 15-20cm (6-8in) apart in a sunny spot.
The citrus tasting flowers have many uses, try them in salads, sandwiches and seafood dishes too. WARNING: Eat in moderation.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: July, August, September, October, November
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.