Thompson & Morgan Mustard
A delicious salad and sandwich ingredient, Mustard Cress takes up little space and a very small amount of your time. Children find it fascinating to watch it grow as in only a few days it produces healthy and nutritious food. You can grow Mustard and Cress by sowing this packet and a packet of T&M's Cress in the same or separate containers. Sow the cress 3 days before the mustard so they will be ready at the same time.
Sow seeds any time of the year. Mustard can be grown in trays of compost or on the surface of pads of cotton wool, flannel, kitchen towel etc. Place the growing medium in a small container or saucer and moisten well, then spread the seed thickly over the surface. Place in a polythene bag and leave in a warm place.
Keep the seeds dark until after germination and then move to a warm well lit spot ensuring that the medium stays moist. They are ready to cut in about 8-11 days after sowing.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 1200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.