Thompson & Morgan Nasturtium Bolero Mixed
Bushy, free flowering plants in a delightful range of colours, easily seen as the decorative blooms sit neatly above the foliage. East to grow, adding colour to borders', containers or baskets.
Sow outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 20mm (3/4in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart.
For earlier flowering sow seed, 1cm (1/2in) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free draining, damp seed compost. Place at 15-20C (68-77F) until after germination. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after risk of frost. Before planting into containers, ensure plants are well rooted in their pots.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.