Thompson & Morgan Nasturtium Dwarf Compact Mixed
One of the most foolproof and versatile of all summer flowering annuals. They produce an abundance of colourful blooms all held proudly above a blanket of foliage. Useful for bedding and border work of any description and in particular for carpeting dry, sunny banks, as they will thrive in soils where few other plants will even live. Flowers summer to frosts.
Sow outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 20mm (in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. For Earlier Flowering: Sow seed, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free draining, damp, seed compost. Place at 20-29C (68-86F) until after germination.
Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost. They flower most freely in poor dryish soils and full sun.
They flower most freely in full sun and poor dryish soils. Before planting in containers make sure they are well rooted in their pots.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer to frosts
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.