Thompson & Morgan OX Eye Daisy
The Ox-Eye Daisy greets me every summer around Misterland, with its bright shimmering white and yellow blooms. Little Miss Hug loves to grow them too. She makes fantastic bouquets for all her friends.
Sow seeds 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in small pots of compost.
For a lovely huggable display of flowers! Follow my easy steps; 1. Sow some seeds in a flower pot filled with compost and pop into a plastic bag. 2. Place on a windowsill. 3. When they're growing nicely remove the bag. 4. Plant outside when the weather is warmer. 5. Give your plants a gentle hug to help them make lots of flowers!
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Mr Men
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to July
- No of Seeds: 600
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.