Thompson & Morgan Pea Boogie
A maincrop semi-leafless variety producing an excellent yield of blunt pods containing 7-9 sweet and tender peas. The plants have good all round disease resistance, including powdery mildew, making it ideal for later sowings. Self supporting if grown in a block.
Sow March to June. Sow seed in flat-bottomed drills 5cm (2in) apart, 5cm (2in) deep and in blocks or rows, 30cm (12in) apart.
Water plants regularly, especially when in flower as this will improve the crop. The peas will be ready to harvest around 12-13 weeks from sowing.
Regular picking will encourage further cropping. Plants are self supporting when sown in blocks.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.