Thompson & Morgan Pea Jumbo
Maincrop variety producing a very good crop over a long picking period on vigorous plants. Straight, long, pointed, large 13cm (5in) pods containing up to 10 plump and sweet tasting peas. Resistant to Fusarium race 1.
Sow March to June every 10 days for succession. Sow seed 5cm (2in) apart, 5cm (2in) deep in flat-bottomed drills spacing about 2.5-5cm (1-2 in) apart, and in rows 75cm (30in) apart.
When plants are 1cm (4in) tall, provide twiggy sticks for support.
Regular picking will encourage further cropping.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.