We've based our selection on sweet fresh flavours, long cropping and disease resistance to give you the best possible mangetout harvest from mid summer through to autumn. Oregon Sugar Pod and Kennedy are firm customer favourites and we know you'll love the full flavour of Sweet Horizon - perfect for stir fries and steaming. Varieties in this mixture are - Kennedy, Oregon Sugar Pod and Sweet Horizon.
Sow all of seed to ensure varieties provide you with the full harvesting season. Sow outdoors April to July 5cm (2in) apart, 5cm (2in) deep and in rows 75cm (30in) apart. Erect pea netting or twiggy sticks for support.
Water plants regularly, especially when in flower as this will improve the crop. Start picking pods just as the peas inside start to form. Regular picking will encourage further cropping and improve the flavour.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.