Thompson & Morgan Pea Oasis
A British bred maincrop, Pea Oasis produces a huge yield of double pods per node, averaging 8 to 9 succulent, dark green peas per pod. Resistant to pea wilt, Pea Oasis also has good downy mildew resistance.
Height: 60-70cm (24-28in).
Sow seeds March to June, every 10 days for succession. Sow seeds 5cm (2in) deep in flat bottomed drills spacing seeds about 2.5-5cm (1-2in) apart, in rows about 75cm (30in) apart.
When plants are 1cm (4in) tall provide twiggy sticks for support, or netting.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.