Thompson & Morgan Penstemon Miniature BellsAsk a Question
Stunning, miniature bells in pink, purple and rose shades. Flowers are complemented by dwarf attractive blue- green foliage. Flowering over a long period in borders or containers.
SOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Sow February to April in pots or trays of moist seed compost and cover with a very fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or warm place, and keep at a constant temperature of between 15-20¬∞C (59-68¬∞F). After sowing, do not exclude light as this helps germination. Keep the surface of the compost moist but not waterlogged; germination can take 1-4 months.
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS: When large enough to handle, transplant seedlings into 7.5cm (3 inch) pots or trays. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 30cm (12in) apart.Premium PerennialsFlowerHardyPerennialJune to September75seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.