Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chili Demon Red
Bred for growing on a windowsill or in patio containers. Chili Pepper Demon Red produces attractive, very dwarf plants, for edible and ornamental use. The flowers and upward pointing fruits of Chili Pepper Demon Red start green and turn bright red, are produced throughout the season. Prolific yields throughout the season, indoors or outside.
Sow seeds March to April. Place seeds on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-21C (65-20F) until after germination, which takes 7-10 days. Do not exclude light as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when plants are 1cm (4in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. For indoor crops, plant into growbags or pots. For outdoor crops, acclimatise plants
Feed plants weekly with a high potash tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.