Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chili Tropical HeatAsk a Question
Chili Pepper Tropical Heat is a tantalising mix of Caribbean Habenero red and orange plus the yellow and red Scotch Bonnets. All fruits are green prior to ripening and have a very hot, fiery pungency at maturity.
Sow seeds March to early April. Sow seeds thinly on the surface of a good free draining compost. Cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-20C (64-68F) until after germination, which takes 7-14 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when 1cm (4in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. For indoor crops, plant into growbags or pots. For outdoor crops, acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for 1-15
Feed weekly with tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 15
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.