Thompson & Morgan Petunia Purple Pirouette F1 Hybrid
A stunning separate, bicoloured Petunia and its double flowered too. Blooms are up to 10cm (4in) in diameter in rich violet-purple with strongly contrasting, white ruffled edges. A beautiful summer bedding plant, especially used in drifts or on its own in containers, spreading up to 40cm (16in). Flowers summer. Height: 30cm (12in).
Growing tipGet the best out of your petunias with our specially formulated Petunia Fertiliser - the perfect balance of nutrients to get them off to a flying start and nourish them through the summer.
Click here to buy now.
Sow from late winter to mid spring on the surface of a good seed compost just covering the seed with a thin layer of compost or vermiculite. Germination takes 10-21 days at 21-27C (70-80F). Don't exclude light, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful.
When large enough to handle, transplant the seedlings to boxes or 7.5cm (3in) pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. When well grown, gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions and plant out in late spring after all risk of frost has passed 3cm (12in
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.