Thompson & Morgan Radicchio Rossa di Treviso Precoce
Italian salad vegetable used to add zest, colour, texture and unique flavour to mixed salads. Ideal for autumn and early winter use, with outstanding weather resistance. Radicchio Treviso Precoce Mesola can also be used as a salad leaf through the spring and summer. Distinctive flavour and texture in a mixed salad. Prefers a fertile, well-drained soil in full sun.
Sow seeds April-Sept for 'salad leaf, June-July for full sized heads. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Thin seedlings when large enough to handle to 30cm (12in) apart. Later sowings will be less prone to bitterness.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.