Thompson & Morgan Radish Misato Rose Flesh
Unusual radish variety with a creamy white to pale green skin and bright pink, sweet and spicy-tasting central flesh which gives this variety its common name of ‚watermelon radish‚. Great for adding colour and flavour to salads and stir fries.
Sow thinly in broad drills, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods.
Thin as necessary, allowing 2.5cm (1in) between seedlings and keep watered to prevent bolting (running to seed) and a harvest of hot, pithy roots.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to October
- No of Seeds: 150
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.