Thompson & Morgan Runner Bean MoonlightAsk a Question
Mr. Tall has very long legs! He's so tall that when I look up at him, I can hardly see his face; it's so far away! Mr. Tall is a good friend to have, he can see for miles, which is very helpful for worms.
Sow seeds 5cm (2in) deep in rows spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
I love growing runner beans because they’re tall like me! Sometimes gardening gives me backache because I have to bend right down to the ground, but runner beans grow up and up. You'll need to put some long canes or sticks in the ground for them to climb up and if they're really tall, you might need a ladder to pick them! It's worth it, they're delicious!
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Mr Men
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August to September
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.