Thompson & Morgan Salad Leaves - Bright and Spicy
A bright blend of coloured salad leaves, Bright & Spicy Salad Leaves consist of milder flavoured Pak Choy Golden Yellow, Choy Sum and Mizuna, plus a hint of spice from the Greek cress and mustard Red Frills. Bright & Spicy Salad Leaves are delightful added to salads, sandwiches and garnishes.
Sow seeds March to September outdoors, October to February under glass and all the year round on the windowsill. Sow seeds thinly, 13mm (¬Ωin) deep in pots of multipurpose compost on the windowsill, larger containers on the patio, or sow in drills 23cm (9in) apart in the garden.
Thin seedlings if necessary when large enough to handle to 1cm (4in) apart.
If sown in the garden keep weed free and water well during dry periods. Harvest a few leaves from each plant regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: All year
- No of Seeds: 750
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.