Thompson & Morgan Spinach Helios F1 Hybrid
The slower speed of growth of this variety helps to give a thicker leaf and therefore a better garden performance during the period from mid-June to mid-July when spinach is more difficult to grow due to bolting. Sow ‚little and often‚ from March to September for a continuous supply.
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in broad drills 30cm (12in) apart. Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle; thinnings will be suitable for using in salads. Harvest leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: February to August
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.