Thompson & Morgan Spring Onion Totem
Totem produces dark green foliage with a good shaft length that remains straight and does not bulb. This vigorous onion is very uniform but can be thinned and earthed up for larger stems more akin to a leek. Shows excellent standing ability during autumn due to its cold weather tolerance.
Sow thinly, 13mm (½in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart, between the drills.
No thinning is necessary; stems will increase in size, but do not bulb. Draw soil up to stems to increase their blanch and keep well watered during dry periods.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to October
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.