Thompson & Morgan Spring Onion White Lisbon (Organic)
Very quick growing salad onion. Sow Spring Onion White Lisbon in succession for a continuous crop all spring, summer and autumn. This customer favourite is also the best variety for overwintering - make a late sowing in September and see!
Sow March to August, every 3 weeks for continuous crops. Sow thinly in either narrow or broad drills 13mm deep, allowing 23cm between drills. Popular and reliable for successional sowings throughout the season.
No thinning is necessary. Keep watered for best quality crops. Delicious when young, becoming more pungent as the stems enlarge and start to bulb.
HARVESTING: May to October, later sowings may remain through to December if weather remains mild.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to October
- No of Seeds: 350
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.