Thompson & Morgan Squash HarrierAsk a Question
As you can imagine, Mr. Bump has to be really careful when he's working in his garden. He's always bumping into trees or the wheelbarrow or tripping over his gardening tools. Let's hope he can plant these seeds without hurting himself!
Sow seeds 2cm (¾in) deep in rows spaced 90cm (36in) apart.
I love planting seeds and watching them grow. The last time I planted some squash seeds, I got in a tangle with the hosepipe when I was watering them and I fell over! Luckily, I didn’t squash my squash plants and they grew and grew. When you pick your squashes, be careful! When I picked mine, I tripped over a plant pot and bumped my head,–again!
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Mr Men
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August to October
- No of Seeds: 10
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.