Thompson & Morgan Stocks T&M Brompton Mixed
Upright bushy, early flowering biennials producing gloriously scented flowers in a good colour range which are splendid for cutting. Flowers early summer. Height 18in.
Sow in mid summer 6mm (¬ºin) deep in boxes in a cold frame or well ventilated cold greenhouse, but do not exclude light, which is beneficial to germination. Prick out into boxes or pots or direct into the cold frame 15cm (6in) apart, and overwinter there providing good ventilation.
Harden off and plant out in the spring at 3- 38cm (12-15in) apart. In mild districts on well drained soil the plants can be transferred to their flowering positions in early autumn.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 100
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.