Thompson & Morgan Strawberry Florian F1 Hybrid (Winter)
The striking appleblossom-pink flowers of Strawberry Florian produce a heavy crop of good sized juicy red fruits. Can be grown under glass, but as fruits hang from the main plant as well as its runners, Strawberry Florian is ideal for growing under glass or on a sunny patio in baskets, containers or Flower Pouches trade;.
Sow seeds January to April for summer picking or October to December for early glass production. Sow seeds on the surface of a good seed compost and lightly cover the seed with a sprinkling of vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag at a warm temperature of 15-21C (60-70F) until after germination which can be up to 21 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Transplant when seedlings are large enough to handle, about 6 weeks after sowing, into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Grow on in cooler conditions and plant out once all frost risk has passed in a rich, well drained site in full sun. Allow 3cm (12in) between
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September
- No of Seeds: 10
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.