Thompson & Morgan Sunflower Harlequin Mix F1 Hybrid
An exclusive bicoloured blend of richly coloured sunflowers including a very unusual rose pink shade. Long flowering, multi-headed stems of 15cm (6in) diameter, pollen-free blooms. A welcome addition to borders or as a cut flower. Height 120-150cm (4-5 feet).
Sow March to May thinly 12mm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in well cultivated soil raked to a fine tilth. Germination usually takes around 10-21 days. Alternatively/ you can sow indoors in late winter/early springforearlierflowering.Sow individually into 7.5cm (3in) pots at 20-30C (68-86F). When well grown, gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 3cm (12in) apart. Alternatively/ you can sow indoors in late winter/early springforearlierflowering.Sow individually into 7.5cm (3in) pots at 2-3C (68-86F). When well grown, gradually acclimatise to outdoor
Prefers a well drained soil in full sun.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Mid/Late Summer to Autumn
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.