Thompson & Morgan Sunflower Maximiliani Early BirdAsk a Question
Sweet chocolate fragrance. Flowers earlier & longer than traditional Helianthus maximiliani. A real stand-out plant in sunny beds and borders.
SOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Sow outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth. Sow 20mm (¬æin) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Thin out young plants to 23cm (9in) apart. FOR SPRING FLOWERING: Sow seeds individually in 7.5cm (3in) pots and place on a warm windowsill or in a heated propagator at a temperature of 18-21¬∞C (65-70¬∞F), until after germination which usually takes 20-30 days.
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS: Grow on seedlings in a cold frame and gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out 45-60cm (18-24in) apart, after all risk of frost has passedCut down plants in the autumn after flowering. Plants can spread as they will form rhizomatous roots once established.Premium PerennialsFlowerHardyPerennialJuly to September25seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.