Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Elegant LadiesAsk a Question
This bicoloured mixture was carefully selected by T&M's Horticultural Manager for its delicate pastel colours, comprising of highly fragrant small flowered heirloom types, many dating back to the 16th century. These elegant ladies will add a touch of style and the strongest of fragrances to your cutting or climbing garden. Climber to 180cm (6 feet).
Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free draining, damp seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 7-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowings can be sown outdoors, 2.5cm (1in) deep, in drills 7.5cm (3in) apart.
Overwinter October sown plants in cooler conditions such as a coldframe before planting out in spring when the ground has warmed, 23-3cm (9-12in) apart. Pinch out growing point once the second pair of leaves has opened.Water freely in dry weather and apply well rotted manure occasionally. Remove faded flowers regularly.A-Z - FFlowerHardyAnnualMay to September20seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.