Thompson & Morgan Sweet William Excelsior Mixed
Rich colours and a tantalising fragrance are the areas in which this splendid variety excels. Plant them around your garden for a late spring reminder that 'summers not far away¬π. Perfect for bedding and borders. Prefers rich, well-drained soil in full sun.
Sow seed on the surface of a good free draining, damp, seed compost and cover with a light sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 15-20C (59-68F). Germination usually takes 14-30 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination.
Alternatively, seeds can also be sown outdoors where they are to flower, 6mm (1/4in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Later, thin out seedlings to 30cm (12in) apart.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Transplant 3cm (12in) apart into flowering site in the autumn for flowering the following year.
They will grow in most soils and grow equally well in full sun or part shade.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Spring
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.