Thompson & Morgan Swiss Chard Bright Lights
An exciting mixture offering coloured stems in classic red, white, pink, violet, green, gold, orange, yellow and some even striped! The wonderfully coloured stems of Swiss Chard Bright Lights are crowned with large foliage of green or bronze. Guaranteed lo brighten the vegetable patch or why not grow Swiss Chard Bright Lights in the border. The flavour is deliciously mild and packed with nutritional content coming to harvest about 60 days after sowing. Cropping from mid-summer to late autumn. After a normal winter, it will re-emerge to give an unbelievably early spring crop.
Sow seeds from April to July, very thinly in drills 3cm (1/8in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
As the seedlings grow, gradually thin out to 23cm (9in) apart.
The seedlings can be trimmed of their roots and cooked. Water freely through the season and harvest by picking a few leaves at a time, snapping them off near the base of the plant, from several plants rather than completely stripping one plant.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to December
- No of Seeds: 80
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.