Thompson & Morgan Tomato Country Taste F1
Indeterminate habit requires support and sideshooting. Tomato Country Taste produces meaty, delicious fruits, which can easily attain weights over 227g (¬Ωlb) if trusses are trimmed (trim to allow 3 or 4 fruits to ripen per truss). Tomato Country Taste is early to set and ripen when grown under glass. Excellent tomato for exhibition and competitions - you could grow a record breaker!
Sow seeds 6mm (¬ºin) deep in pots or trays of good, free-draining, damp, seed compost and cover with a sprinkling of vermiculite or compost. Place containers in a propagator, or seal in a polythene bag, at a temperature of 18-21C (65-70F) until after germination, which takes 7-10 days.
Transplant seedlings, when large enough to handle, into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in the greenhouse in individual large pots, or 3 plants per growbag when 2cm (8in) high. Can be planted outdoors, 45cm (18in) apart once all frost risk has passed.
Plants require sideshooting and support for the best yields. Water and feed plants regularly with a high potash feed once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.