Thompson & Morgan Tomato Gourmandia F1 Hybrid
A superb, early-ripening beefsteak producing oxheart fruits with a tapering point. Plants are highly productive over a long harvesting period. Fruits are large and fleshy with very few seeds. The juice holds in the flesh making these tomatoes perfect for slicing in sandwiches - no more soggy bread!
Sow seeds on the surface of a good, free-draining, damp, seed compost and cover with a sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator, or seal inside a poythene bag at a temperature of 20-25°C (68-77°F) until after germination which takes 10-14 days. When seedlings gain 2 true leaves, transplant into individual 7.5cm (3in) pots of compost and grow on at a minimum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
GROWING ON UNDER GLASS: When growing in a heated greenhouse, tomato plants may be transplanted at the end of May or earlier if the first flowers are showing. Allow 3 plants per growbag, or one per 25cm (10in) pot, or plant directly into the greenhouse soil. GROWING ON OUTDOORS: When growing tomatoes outdoors, wait until all risk of frost has passed before transplanting. Choose a sheltered position in full sun on fertile, reliably moist, well drained soil, and transplant at a distance of 60cm (24in) apart. Plants require sideshooting and support. Water and feed regularly with a high potash feed once the first truss has set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 4
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.