Thompson & Morgan Tomato Koralik (Organic)
Early ripening, bush variety from eastern Europe, ideally for outdoor growing, but can be grown in the greenhouse. Spreading habit, may need cane support, but no sideshooting necessary. Shows tolerance to late blight.
Place seed on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at a constant temperature of around 18-20C (64-68F) until after germination, which takes 7-14 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when 20cm (8in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. Remove sideshoots regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 8
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.